Monday, June 19, 2017

Summer Class and Plein Air Paint out and Event Calendar

Hi there,

 I have busy class and plein air painting schedule this summer that I would like to share with you.  Sometimes you can paint with me.  It  is a  great opportunity for you to paint or observe painters Plein Air Painting.  

If you keep your eye on the calendar you will have a pretty good idea when the next class is or when the next paint out is.  And of course you can always call me.

Go to the calendar page link

This week's classes are as Follows....  

  • Tuesday Evening, June 20, 2017, Plein Air Painting Class at 5:30 pm at the Trimborn Farm located at 8881 W. Grange Ave, Greendale, WI
  • Wednesday Afternoon, June 21, 2017, Painting and Drawing Class at 12:30 pm at the Studio at 5121 South 84th Street, Greendale, WI 53129
Happy Painting.

Judith 

I had experienced a wonderful plein air class last week with Derek Davis one of the many fine artists at the Cedarburg Event.  I have much to share from him about how to approach plein air painting or really any painting. I hope to share that info with you this coming Tuesday at the informal paint out at Trimborn farm.  We start at 5:30pm and should be done well before sunset ....at least a good hour.  So make the time to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel welcome to place your message here.