Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Just an Update on Live Painting session and Teaching Schedual for 2018

I will be creating my first live zoom  painting session in the next few days.  Because I am watching my Granddaughter as well I can only announce shortly before when the session will occur, at which time you will be sent a link with the time.   In this Zoom session I will be explaining the process I have when working on a commission landscape painting which I will actually be doing.  You can watch it live and ask questions or you can watch the recorded session later when I post it.

In either case I will be talking about my planned teaching schedule for 2018 during the zoom painting session.  So I hope you have the opportunity to get the scoop as I am limiting the number of students I will be teaching....two per class. Only those who register and pay up front will be guaranteed a spot.

Happy Painting!

Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel welcome to place your message here.